27 March 2009

Photos


I wanted to post again, so I figured that I would add some pictures from our Honeymoon in Tennessee. We were married November 1, 2008 and were in Tennessee from the 2nd through the 9th. We had so much fun and I felt like we fell in love all over again.


This was our first breakfast in Tennessee at IHOP. I know I look terrible! Apparently after the wedding, my makeup got "cleaned up" with the rest of the stuff, so I had none for the whole trip.

Sitting on the side of the mountain; standing in the middle of two huge mountains.. after a long ride.

We spaced out our days to not spend too much time at the room.. but at times we just had to catch up on rest.. and hygiene. :)


Standing outside Wonderworks; the coolest place to go that was actually built upside down.


Inside Wonderworks. Obviously Bryan was way more successful at the rock climbing than I was. He definitely can't get away from his racing and the tunnel was literally spinning in circles.

At the Aquarium. It was so big in there.. it definitely helped fill our day. This place was really neat.

On the Sky Lift. We also had a picture taken of us on here.. I just need to scan it. This was a little scary, but the views were worth the ride.


At the car museum.. you know Bryan had to go there.


Just out and about, we traded camera taking time with another couple when we stopped here. :)

This is at the Dixie Stampede, Dolly Parton's dinner and a show. Kind of expensive, but well worth it. I want to go back.

1 comment:

Jovina and Bill said...

Great pics! Looks like Fun!