25 April 2009

I got tagged.


Thanks Jovina!

So, here are the rules.
1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love.
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love. Be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard.)

7 Things That I Love:
Assuming that everyone knows how much I love my family.
1. Bryan's smell.. the good ones. :)
2. Our house.. and decorating it.
3. When KitKat tiptoes on the bed and sleeps in as late as I do.
4. The way Georgia follows me around everywhere I go. She doesn't do that with anyone else.
5. Concerts.. and really good country music.
6. The thought of having a baby/babies one day and raising them.
7. When the bills are paid and there's money in the bank.
I tag whoever it is that might actually follow my blog that hasn't been tagged yet. :) I only know like 3 people on BlogSpot.. that's sad.

1 comment:

Crazy Coupon Mama said...

yours are good!! I like them all. :)