01 June 2009

1 Month Until Treatment

We are officially one month away from starting our fertility treatment. I can't even describe all of the emotions, but excitement is definitely one of them. I am definitely hoping and pray that nothing else gets in the way from our plan as we have had a few roadblocks since our original decision to start this. I am nervous for getting closer to becoming a mommy, but definitely looking forward to it all.
***NEWS FLASH**
Bryan's sister and my sister-in-law, Ashley, is currently in labor. I talked to her a little while ago and she is at 3cm. Our brother-in-law, Josh, will try to call with updates and for now we are standing by for the official moment that our new nephew is welcomed into the world. I know he will be a beautiful baby and can't wait to finally meet him. Since they live a few hours away, we're not sure when that will be, but we're definitely looking forward to it.

No comments: