02 June 2009

Michael Joshua Corbitt Sherman

Happy Birthday!


I am your Aunt Randa, the wife of your Uncle Bryan and the sister-in-law to your Mommy and Daddy. You may be unaware of this, but you have made a huge impact in a lot of lives.. yes, even though your only 1 day old. For years, we didn't know if your Mommy could have children or not and I think it's safe to say that you are your Mommy and Daddy's little miracle. Your Uncle Bryan and I are not sure if we can have children and you are just a glimpse of hope and additional motivation for us to keep trying. I promise I will do my best to have a cousin for you to play with one day, even though you have awesome ones throughout your family already. You've brought so much happiness to many people and we are so proud to welcome you into this world. I know that from your Mommy and Daddy, and all of us, love is something that never runs out and you will have more than plenty for your life to come. We love you so much and your Uncle Bryan and I can't wait to be able to hold you in our arms. Also, I must say that I think you are the most handsome "Moseley" man I've ever seen. :) I love you, Aunt Randa.

1 comment:

Jovina and Bill said...

WHat a cutie! Cant wait to see more pics!!