30 June 2009

Thank you Jesus.

Tomorrow is the "big day." It has been long waited for. It has been anticipated and thought about endlessly. It has made me cry, smile and pray. It is possibly the beginning of a new life.. possibly the beginning of my dreams coming true.

Lord, with all of my heart, I can't thank you enough for your love. I owe so much to you. You have tremendously blessed us in so many ways in which we do not deserve.

Please forgive me for every moment that I have cried about the things that I do not have because in all reality, I have all I need, plus so much more. The hardest thing to pray for sometimes is for You to have Your way.. and not mine. I understand that if it is not a part of Your plan for us to be parents, then it won't be.

I'm trying so hard, and I need your help, to be positive in this whole experience and to appreciate whatever path it is that is before us. I know that Bryan and I want a baby through all of this.. I also know that what you want is far greater than what we can see.

Thank you Jesus for your love.. and whatever path you see for us to take.

No comments: