08 September 2009

2nd Cycle - 5th Appointment

= 2nd failed cycle of Clomid. I must say that although I'm a little bummed that it didn't work, I'm also strangely relieved in a sense. I walked out of there today with a new found freedom, I guess you could say.
Although a baby is something that I want so badly, I'm not very well at performing under pressure. When it comes to the treatment, there is a lot of pressure to get your body working in time to not disappoint your spouse, your family, your bank account and yourself. I am learning that God is the ultimate controller of how things work regardless of how much we stress about it. [But it's just so hard to let things go that mean so much to you.] I'm learning though.
Anyway, we have decided to hold off on treatments until the first of the year while I will not be on any medication. Yes, that includes birth control. I've been on and off of it since I was 15 years old to treat my PCOS, so can you see how I feel somewhat free? Mrs. Terri said that if I have not had a cycle on my own by December, to call and she can prescribe some Progesterone (hormone) to help shed the lining of my uterus.. for the custom of women to be upon me at that time. :)

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I LOVE YOU! Call me~!