23 September 2009

Dalton Cole

Please accept my sincere apologies (so articulate, huh? lol) for not blogging about this sooner. Dalton Cole, my nephew, is finally here! He was born the morning of September 10th weighing in at 6 pounds 14 ounces. Enjoy the photos, he's so cute!

My brother, Cory and his girlfriend, Ashley.

Cory picked out Dalton, Ashley picked out Cole.

She looks great for just having a c-section!

I am the proud photographer of this one! In the hospital, the first time Cory held him. Dalton came out with a mohawk and Cory has one too. This was priceless.

We love Ashley and are so glad to have her apart of our family.

This was actually taken in the back room before my wedding.

Dancing in the rain. This is just too sweet!!

3 comments:

*Mrs.Pitts* said...

He is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!

EricaWyldur said...

Hey girl! I can't wait till the day we get the news about your bundle of joy on here. But congratulations to your brother & his girlfriend ...beautiful baby!

Jovina and Bill said...

How sweet!!! I love it.