26 July 2009

Izabella (Bella) Harmony Ellerton

Happy Birthday to you sweet girl!
You are beautiful and tiny and I just love you so much!
Your Mommy and I - My cousin Lori and me at my Wedding.
I figured I would do her some justice and put some "not labor" photos of her in here.. love you Lori!
Your Daddy at my Wedding - EJ looking so stylish.
I couldn't have asked for a better man to be with Lori and the Daddy of Bella.

Your Uncle Derek holding you - My cousin who has been a best friend to me my whole life. With him, there is always room for laughter and adventure.

I'm not really sure what's going on here but of course, you're looking so precious.

You and your Grandpa - My Uncle Acie.. he's a character that you'll love. He's an amazing father and although sometimes shy, a great listener and will make you laugh.

Your Mimi and your Mommy giving you all the attention. - My Aunt Cyndie.. I love her way more than you could imagine. She's the person that I can go to who will not judge and always love you and support you in all that you do.

Your Mommy and You - She's is one of the best people I know. She's a fighter, a survivor and will always have a special place in my heart. I've always tried to be someone for her to look up to but she never seems to surprise me and teach me in things that she does herself. She is definitely a person of strength and you are privileged to have her as your Mommy.

And by the way, we were all raised up on "the flip-flop." Your Mommy knows well of it too. In due time, you will too know what "the flip-flop" is and it is much worse than a paddle or a switch. I pray that the rebellion of our family is somewhat watered down in you but please know that you have been warned. :) I love you gorgeous!